Wednesday, August 1, 2007

(RE)LEARNING PHP programming



The Transition from a Web Designer to a Web Developer has been a continuing process in my line of work as I now embark on a "re-learning" task to know and understand PHP programming (again) in preparation on upcoming projects which involve PHP specially the Wordpress blogging system and themes.

Programming in general was one of my dreams but the idea of understanding programming concepts has not yet "sinked" in since my last PHP short-course class. I do envy the people who are really good in this kind of field and with that idea I was challenged and I understand I TOO can do programming. It's just a matter of time that things would "sink" in to mind.

As a short introduction for those who don't know what PHP is, It is an open source (meaning free) and multi-platform (meaning can be run on Windows, Linux, Mac, Solaris, Unix operating systems) web programming. Most web applications are based (partially or purely) on PHP. Some classic examples are the email sites that we usually login most of the time. The codes that handles the process of accessing your emails are mostly handled by server-side scripts which are coded in PHP.

2 comments:

Coiledice said...

gusto ko ri maging isang programmer... hahaha... what type of engineer are you, kuya???

CNSQ Online said...

Licensed Electrical Engineer

ChatGPT: The Next Evolution in Digital Communication

Communication has become a crucial element of our everyday lives as the globe has gotten more linked and digital. We rely on many kinds of c...