Thursday, August 30, 2007

Blog Hopping, Optimizing Adsense & Blogging Offline


As of this writing, I don't have an internet connection at home. I don't know the reason why. Thinking that there was a technical problem, I called customer service to check what really happened. Alas, I was greeted only by the answering machine and the constant ringing of the phone. I assumed that everybody was also experiencing this predicament. Well as always my only mean to handle this internet isolation was to do write some blogs offline using my trusty OpenOfficeWriter (I'm an Open Source person, I don't like to limit myself to propriety softwares).

Anyways, during my lunch break earlier, I was able to do some blog-hopping. I aslo joined blog communities like Mindanao Blogger, Davao Blogs and DVO Blog Network to increase the traffic of my blogs. I was able to read some tips about Adsense optimization which I did immediately on all of my blogs.

Now that my Adsense are now optimized, I would hope that would increase my revenue. But still being offline is still a blogger's worst nightmare.

No comments:

ChatGPT: The Next Evolution in Digital Communication

Communication has become a crucial element of our everyday lives as the globe has gotten more linked and digital. We rely on many kinds of c...