Saturday, August 11, 2007

Blogging at Basti's Brew - Victoria Plaza



It was again Saturday and a time to do some relaxation with my wife. Since blogging has now one of my hobby I make it a point to blog about the place that we are in that offers wireless internet or WiFi. Today we visited Basti's Brew just outside Victoria Plaza here in Davao City. It's quite crowded because a lot of people go here to relax and try their delicious brewed coffee and other nice foods.

My wife and I ordered ham pizza and sodas while taking some pictures to document the event. I also updated my other blogsite (Digital Toolz Blog) and I posted about Content Managements Systems (CMS). The article is an overview of what CMS can do for web developers and web masters to ease their tasks in updating websites. Personally I would hope to develop my own CMS system because most of the well known CMS systems like Drupal, Joomla and Mambo are developed using PHP/MySQL. Until The next post.

1 comment:

♥ mommy author ♥ said...

i got lost with all the web developers lingo...but i like the pizza and coffee! :)

ChatGPT: The Next Evolution in Digital Communication

Communication has become a crucial element of our everyday lives as the globe has gotten more linked and digital. We rely on many kinds of c...