Saturday, August 11, 2007

Its Saturday, No Work, Time For Mylot and Blog hopping



As of this writing I'm now doing some post on some interesting discussions on Mylot to increase some of my earnings. For those of you who likes discussions, this website is for you because aside from doing discussion, you can earn from it. There are alot of Filipino members on MyLot . For those who want to join, you can click the URL below:

http://www.mylot.com

And soon as register you can start creating some discussions.

1 comment:

G said...

Hello,

Nice blog here. I didn't know that you added my gladysmuana.com blog but anyway thanks for that. Also, i'll add you to my links too :).

One note, if you want to earn more, you can do the blog posting. Advertisers will pay you ($5 minimum per entry) and you can make as many entry as you like :).

Buzz me up in my blog, gladysmuana.com, leave me a message there if u are interested and i'll get back to you.

ChatGPT: The Next Evolution in Digital Communication

Communication has become a crucial element of our everyday lives as the globe has gotten more linked and digital. We rely on many kinds of c...