Saturday, August 4, 2007

The Kasagingan Experience part 2...



It was Saturday. No work. So I have decided to take my wife to Kasagingan in the afternoon and do my blog hopping as well as some "R and R" with the wife. My cbox was also very active with some new potential blogger-friends wanting to exchange links with. I was really interested on one blog site that I "hopped" because his blog is about blogger templates and some tutorials on how to modify blogger templates which would be very useful for me in the near future if I decided to change the look on my blogger blogs. That's it for now...till the next post....


No comments:

ChatGPT: The Next Evolution in Digital Communication

Communication has become a crucial element of our everyday lives as the globe has gotten more linked and digital. We rely on many kinds of c...