Saturday, September 22, 2007

Another Saturday Afternoon Blogging

It's another weekend of blogging for me and I'm back at Basti's Brew (Kasagingan had a problem with their internet connection so I had to "reroute" my butt off to Basti's Brew here in Victoria Plaza (for those who are not familiar with place, its in Davao City, Philippines).

It was a busy week for me as I am undergoing another set of web programming training (for those who in the web developing business I'm undergoing training for web application frameworks, particularly CodeIgniter and CakePHP). It was "a head squeezing" training yet if got this it would reallybenefit me in the long run ( i'm planning on building the blog section of my website around Codeigniter like my friend Roy's website ).

Glad to have to be working for a international company that has only 5 working days (unlike in local-based companies that work until Saturday) because I have an extra day quality time for family (My wife and I are expecting our first baby :D).

No comments:

ChatGPT: The Next Evolution in Digital Communication

Communication has become a crucial element of our everyday lives as the globe has gotten more linked and digital. We rely on many kinds of c...