Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday Afternoon Blog: Bonding with Venice



Hello everyone, my latest post would be focused on my experiences as a father to baby Venice. Its been two weeks and the more days has passed, the more she becomes an "angel" to me. As always there will be times that she wakes up and cries on the wee hours of the morning. It's natural because baby usually feed every 4 hours or so. My lack of sleep is not an excuse for me not to go to work by 8AM because ako ang padre de pamilya .

I'm not complaining about the hardships because it part of being a responsible parent to take care of their children what every the cost. 'Till next time.

No comments:

ChatGPT: The Next Evolution in Digital Communication

Communication has become a crucial element of our everyday lives as the globe has gotten more linked and digital. We rely on many kinds of c...