Friday, February 15, 2008

The Promotion

Job Promotion
Last Wednesday (Feb. 13, 2008) we had an company general meeting in which would usually talks about issues within the company and some new changes are now being implemented. One of the change is me being promoted from Web Developer to Training and Development Officer. It's a nice challenge for me. I was introduce on both works shifts (It was almost 11PM when I arrived at home).

I will be handling new applicants rather than clients. For this I can impart the standard skills of a web developer and designer because of the demand for quality web development service. I thank our Branch Manager and the President for their confidence in me and for the promotion.

No comments:

ChatGPT: The Next Evolution in Digital Communication

Communication has become a crucial element of our everyday lives as the globe has gotten more linked and digital. We rely on many kinds of c...