Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Very Own Food Blog

Food blogging is one of the most popular blog niche for sometime now since all of us wanna explore those sumptuous meals that we hear about from other people who where able to go to various restaurants. cafe's, bars, etc. So I decided to create my own food blog which called Foodtrip ni Cesar (or Cesar's Food trip)


This food blog of mine features mostly the resto's, cafe's, or places that serves the best foods as well as recipe's to some of my favorite menus (which some of it are from the collection of recipes my grandmother collected from magazines and newspapers). 


No comments:

ChatGPT: The Next Evolution in Digital Communication

Communication has become a crucial element of our everyday lives as the globe has gotten more linked and digital. We rely on many kinds of c...