Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Blogging from Home Book Review



This book review is a bit overdue because I said from my last post that I'd post my review on tita Janette Toral's book entitle: "Blogging from Home"..


To start off, I would like to say thank you the author for publishing this book because there are a lot of people still doesn't understand the concept of "blogging". With this book I was able to learn some of the aspects of blogging like how we promote our own blogs to creating blog networks and others.

The book is so easy to understand because there are real visual examples included for the readers to understand the topics better. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this book to both novice and pro bloggers alike because you will learn a lot from this book.

1 comment:

Janette Toral said...

Hello Cesar. Thank you very much for the kind book review. I'm glad you found the book useful. Cheers!

ChatGPT: The Next Evolution in Digital Communication

Communication has become a crucial element of our everyday lives as the globe has gotten more linked and digital. We rely on many kinds of c...