Friday, October 10, 2008

Exploring New Technologies



Exploring new technologies is one of the jobs of a TDO (Training and Development Officer) and I decided to satisfy my curiosity on Movable Type.

Movable Type is a weblog publishing system developed by the company Six Apart. It was publicly announced on 3 September 2001, and version 1.0 was publicly released on 8 October 2001. On 12 December 2007, Movable Type was relicensed as free software under the GNU General Public License.


To continue with my exploration, I decided to install Movable Type under the subfolder of my CNSQWEB.com site. All my findings and reviews about the blogging platform will be chronicled on that very blog.

No comments:

ChatGPT: The Next Evolution in Digital Communication

Communication has become a crucial element of our everyday lives as the globe has gotten more linked and digital. We rely on many kinds of c...