Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ramblings of a BORED man

Yes you read the title right, being offline specially at home really, really BORES me because of the sheer boredom that it brings to me. It's been two days that I wasn't able to go online at home because the Wi-Fi router is being replaced.

Because of boredom, I resorted to write a blogpost just to release this boredom of mine, heck, this predicament I'm having
is also sign that it's time for me to get my own internet connection.

A colleague of mine said that he applied for SMART Post Paid Wireless USB internet for only P1,500 so that he can
surf online every where as long as there's a Smart Telecom cellsite.

While I'm writing this post, wifey is playing SIMS 3 using my cousin's Macbook laptop. The latest SIMS game might
have a great graphics YET this BORES me more than the original SIMS (with expansion) which I like better regardless of the subpar graphics. Playing god in a virtual world is no longer my computer play of choice.

Speaking of games, my new favorite computer game is called "Governor of Poker" which I previously played online thru Y8.com. All the games at Y8.com are mostly trial games on which you need to buy the full version to advance into the next
stage. This game has improved my skills on how to play No Limit Texas Hold'em Poker. Maybe I might beat Ria Jose on a game
someday (hehehe just kidding, di kita kaya talunin with your "actual" poker game experience).

This would be enough for now.. My eyes are now trying to close ...**yawn** '. I'll be back on my next blog post.


No comments:

ChatGPT: The Next Evolution in Digital Communication

Communication has become a crucial element of our everyday lives as the globe has gotten more linked and digital. We rely on many kinds of c...