Monday, September 7, 2009

Mousehunt Wallpaper

It's a special non-working holiday today but here I am at the office working ( and compensated with additional 30% to our pay for today). Out of boredom because I've been doing non-stop work for sometime that I need some time to relax then graphic designer in me kicked in without warning.

Since have been bragging on plurk that I would rather play Mousehunt on facebook than Mafia Wars or Farmtown/Farmville/"planting thing-a-maging" , I decided to design a wallpaper to pay tribute to my favorite facebook game.



Now that's what you call dedication



No comments:

ChatGPT: The Next Evolution in Digital Communication

Communication has become a crucial element of our everyday lives as the globe has gotten more linked and digital. We rely on many kinds of c...