Saturday, September 1, 2007

Naruto Mania



Naruto has been one of most talk about anime series nowadays. Everyone around the net has been jumping on the Naruto bandwagon to the point that a lot of friendster user use the Naruto graphics and picture for their account design.

I asked myself "What makes this anime series more interested than any other anime series".

To satisfy my curiosity, I borrowed a bootleg DVD box set of the first anime series from my friend whose also into Naruto (albeit only up to episode 182, so I have to continue watching episodes 183 to 220 on YouTube).

The story was about Naruto Uzumaki, a loud, hyperactive and upredictable adolescent ninja named who is in constant search for recognition and has ambitioned that one days he would become Hokage, which is acknowledged as the leader and strongest of all ninja in their village. The other protagonist are Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno and their mentor, Kakashi Hatake).

In my personal opinion, watching this series would make you laugh because of Naruto's childish attitude and other funny moments involving the other characters in the series.




No comments:

ChatGPT: The Next Evolution in Digital Communication

Communication has become a crucial element of our everyday lives as the globe has gotten more linked and digital. We rely on many kinds of c...