Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Attending the Davao E-Commerce Meet

 Davao E-Commerce Meet
Last Monday, I read from Janette Toral's blog that there will be a Davao E-Commerce Meet here today at Toto's Bar, 6th floor Casa Leticia Hotel, at J. Camus St., Davao City.

I was contemplating at first to whether to attend or not since it will start at 4pm. (1 hour before my work ends). But decided that I would join the event after work because it a rare opportunity to meet other bloggers, web developers, web designers, and other IT professionals.

I'll post the update after the event.

1 comment:

Janette Toral said...

Great to meet you Cesar!

ChatGPT: The Next Evolution in Digital Communication

Communication has become a crucial element of our everyday lives as the globe has gotten more linked and digital. We rely on many kinds of c...